This very comfortable holiday home with delightful, big semi roofed-in terrace facing South providing splendid vieuw of the vineyards and surrounding hills is situated in one of the two wings of the Mas. In the evening the well-lit terrace creates a special romantic ambiance. When it is very sunny it provides a cosy shady place where one can enjoy a glass of wine from the region and in case of the odd shower it is a perfect shelter where one can still keep the "outdoor sensation". And quietness! listen to the cicades that welcome you with their singing. Pure bliss! Cosy accommodation to a very high standard with a warm Provencal character!.
Cozy, tastefully decorated stone house with:
- Living room with fireplace with insert, sitting room, sofa bed 2pers, TV with DVD player, radio/CD-player.
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchen with: cooker (3 gas rings + 1 electric ring), dishwasher, electric oven, microwave oven, freezer, water cooker, coffee machine and a various electrical appliances.
- Luxurious bathroom with bath, shower, toilet en washing machine.
- Upstair: 2 very lovely bedrooms (1xdouble bed (160X200cm), 2xsingle bed/2m long).
- Children cot, high chair, baby bath-tub available upon request.
- Electric heating. Private parking area.
- Garden furniture with barbecue, parasol, lounge-chairs and a lovely view over the garden with cypresses, olive trees and the olive orchards on the hills.
|July and august||910 €|
|june and september||465 €|
|April, May and October||335 €|