Of the 4 gites, this is the one which has retained the picturesque style of the Ardèche with its open stonework, beamed ceiling and flagged floor.
You have the use of two beautiful terrasses, one, 34m2, facing South overlooking the garden with olive trees, cypresses, rosemary and the surrounding Provencal nature with plenty of room to sit and take in the sunshine or have a barbecue. The second one a covered terrace from 15 m2 with direct acces to one of the bedrooms offering a beautiful sunset.
The Mas is tucked away between vineyards and lavenderfields. Enjoy the calmness and beauty of the romantic landscape nestled on the threshold of the Provence, on the foothills of the Provencal mountains. With Vallon nearby, you may benefit from a large number of sports, leisure or cultural activities.
- Living/sitting room, setting area with 1 sofa beds 1 pers, TV with DVD player, radio/CD-player.
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchen with: cooker (4 gas rings), dishwasher, oven, microwave, water cooker, coffee machine and a various electrical appliances.
- Bathroom with shower en toilet.
- Upstairs: 2 big bedrooms (2xdouble beds, 2xsingle beds) wash-hand basin,.
- Utility room with shared washing machine.
- Children cot, high chair, bath-tub baby upon request.
- Electric heating. Private parking area.
- Two terrasses with garden furniture, one barbecue, parasol and lounge-chairs.
|July and augustus||910 €|
|june and september||465 €|
|April, May and October||335 €|