“gîte Celine” 4/5 pers, surface area 70 m2,
This very comfortable holiday cottage with delightful, big semi roofed-in terrace facing South providing stunning view over the vineyards and surrounding hills. This house is located in one of the two wings of the Mas. In the evening the well-lit terrace creates a fantastic setting. When it is very sunny it provides a welcomed shade place to enjoy a glass of wine from the region.And in the unlikely event of the odd shower, it will become the perfect shelter.
Not to mention the quietness! listen to the cicadas that always welcome you with their singing. Pure bliss! Comfortable accommodation to the highest standard and warm Provençal character!.
Cozy, tastefully decorated stone house with
- Living room with fireplace with insert, sitting room, sofa bed 2pers, TV with DVD player, radio/CD-player..
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchen with: cooker (3 gas rings + 1 electric ring), dishwasher, electric oven, microwave oven, freezer, water cooker, coffee machine and a various electrical appliances.
- Luxurious bathroom with bath, shower, toilet en washing machine.
- Upstair: 2 very lovely bedrooms (1xdouble bed (160x200cm), 2xsingle bed/2m long).
- Children cot, high chair, baby bath-tub available upon request.
- Electric heating. Private parking area.
– Garden furniture with barbecue, lounge-chairs and a lovely view over the garden with cypresses, olive trees and the olive orchards on the hills.
Rates 2018/2019 per week in Euro
|July and august||910 €|
|june and september||465 €|
|April, May and October||335 €|
• mandatory end-cleaning € 45,- .
• Sheets are availble for rent at € 8,-/pers/switch, Your beds are made for your arrival.