Accommodation information – The Mas de Parloup is open from April till October.
• Our rentals stretch from Saturday 4 pm to Saturday 10 am.
• Wifi Free of charge.
• Sheets are available for rent at €uros 10€ pers/switch, the beds are made on your arrival.
• Final cleaning from 35 € to 55 € depending on the accommodation.
• Children cot, high chair, bath-tub baby available on request.
• Security deposit at € 200,-/Gîte. The guarantee deposit will be refunded to your bank account within 7 days after inspection of the holiday rental.
• Accommodation tax per person and per night: 1,15 € >18 years old.
• Pets are only admitted if it has been agreed beforehand, one pet max/gite and against payment of 30 €/week. They must be on a leash at all times, respect hygiene rules and not bother other guests.
• We recommend you take out an insurance protecting you from any unforeseen late cancellation of your booking.
Digital info guidebook:
Our guests will receive a digital information guidebook well before arrival, containing everything about the Gite, the surroundings and lots of useful information and tips. For example, where are the good restaurants, but also nice swimming spots in the Ardèche and nearby area. With a simple push of a button you can easily find the route there. The info guide can be saved on a smartphone or tablet so that it can be viewed anywhere, anytime. Useful !
• Lagorce, 5mn by car and 30mn by foot offers a small grocery shop with a traditional bakery, and newspapers! 2 restaurants and several wine cellars to discover.
•Vallon Pont d’Arc, 15mn by car or 1 hour by foot offers all amenities, market, numerous shops, restaurants and wines cellars.
In a mosaic-like landscape, lodged between the Provence, the Cevennes and the Massif Central you will find:
• A real paradise for aquatic sports. Wild water canoeing (all levels), rafting, fishing and swimming are possible in the breath-taking Gorges de l’Ardèche at only 4km or the Ibie (paddling) which is ideal for small children.
• Hiking: starting directly from the Mas, many Roman tracks taking you through vineyard terraces, in the heart of a magnificent wilderness.
• Cycling and MB-sports between Ardèche and Cevennes.
• 300 prehistoric caves, among which the famous Caverne du Pont d’Arc
• Horse riding. Many stables in the direct area, however our favourite is “La Loubière”, only 6km away, offering great trekking.
• Tennis court at Lagorce.
• Between the plum trees from my grandfather’s era is a playground with among other things a climbing- rope, a swing and a slide.
• “Petanque” (French bowl) court for all ages.
The Provencal Markets in the Ardeche
The Provencal Markets in the Ardeche is a place where you can enjoy the wonderful climate and local atmosphere as well as get to know the art of “taking your time.” A spectacle of colors and scents come your way, with the market stalls almost collapsing under the ripe and juicy peaches, nectarines, raspberries, and melons. And then there is our “Picodon” – a regional goat cheese that can be enjoyed cold or hot on a salad – truly blissful! Enjoy yourself to your heart’s content