Accommodation information – The Mas de Parloup is open from April till October.
• Our rentals stretch from Saturday 4 pm to Saturday 10 am.
• Wifi Free of charge.
• Sheets are available for rent at €uros 10€ /pers/switch, the beds are made on your arrival.
• Bath linen is available for rent at € 9,-/pers/switch. (1 bath towel and 1 small towel)
• Final cleaning from 35 € to 60 € depending on the accommodation.
• Children’s cot, high chair, and bathtub baby available on request.
• A refundable safety deposit of € 200,-/Gîte. The security deposit will be refunded to your bank account within 7 days after an inspection of the holiday rental.
• Accommodation tax per person and per night: 1,28 € >18 years old.
• Pets, Dog and Cats, categorized dogs not allowed, are only admitted if it has been agreed beforehand, one pet max/gite and against payment of 35 €/week. They must be on a leash at all times, respect hygiene rules, and not bother other guests. Four-legged travelers Upon arrival, our four-legged traveler will be treated to a little surprise to welcome it to Mas Paraloup.
• We recommend you take out an insurance protecting you from any unforeseen late cancellation of your booking.
• Lagorce, 5mn by car and 30mn by foot offers a small grocery shop with a traditional bakery, and newspapers! 2 restaurants and several wine cellars to discover.
•Vallon Pont d’Arc, 15mn by car or 1 hour by foot offers all amenities, market, numerous shops, restaurants, and wine cellars.
In a mosaic-like landscape, lodged between the Provence, the Cevennes, and the Massif Central you will find:
• A real paradise for aquatic sports. Wild water canoeing (all levels), rafting, fishing, and swimming are possible in the breathtaking Gorges de l’Ardèche at only 4km or the Ibie (paddling) which is ideal for small children.
• Hiking: starting directly from the Mas, many Roman tracks take you through vineyard terraces, in the heart of a magnificent wilderness.
• Cycling and MB-sports between Ardèche and Cevennes.
• 300 prehistoric caves, among which the famous Caverne du Pont d’Arc
• Horse riding. Many stables in the direct area, however, our favorite is “La Loubière”, only 6km away, offering great trekking.
• Tennis court at Lagorce.
• Between the plum trees from my grandfather’s era is a playground with among other things a climbing- rope, a swing, and a slide.
• “Petanque” (French bowl) court for all ages.
Digital info guidebook:
Our guests receive a personalized digital welcome booklet. We offer you not only a place where you will feel at home but also a roadmap to an exceptional experience.