Accommodation information – The Mas de Parloup is open from April till October.
• Our rentals stretch from Saturday 4 pm to Saturday 10 am.
• Wifi Free of charge.
• Sheets are available for rent at €uros 10€ pers/switch, the beds are made on your arrival.
• Final cleaning from 35 € to 55 € depending on the accommodation.
• Children cot, high chair, bath-tub baby available on request.
• Security deposit at € 200,-/Gîte. The guarantee deposit will be refunded to your bank account within 7 days after inspection of the holiday rental.
• Accommodation tax per person and per night: 1,15 € >18 years old.
• Pets are only admitted if it has been agreed beforehand, one pet max/gite and against payment of 30 €/week. They must be on a leash at all times, respect hygiene rules, and not bother other guests.
• We recommend you take out an insurance protecting you from any unforeseen late cancellation of your booking.
• Lagorce, 5mn by car and 30mn by foot offers a small grocery shop with a traditional bakery, and newspapers! 2 restaurants and several wine cellars to discover.
•Vallon Pont d’Arc, 15mn by car or 1 hour by foot offers all amenities, market, numerous shops, restaurants, and wine cellars.
In a mosaic-like landscape, lodged between the Provence, the Cevennes, and the Massif Central you will find:
• A real paradise for aquatic sports. Wild water canoeing (all levels), rafting, fishing, and swimming are possible in the breath-taking Gorges de l’Ardèche at only 4km or the Ibie (paddling) which is ideal for small children.
• Hiking: starting directly from the Mas, many Roman tracks taking you through vineyard terraces, in the heart of a magnificent wilderness.
• Cycling and MB-sports between Ardèche and Cevennes.
• 300 prehistoric caves, among which the famous Caverne du Pont d’Arc
• Horse riding. Many stables in the direct area, however, our favourite is “La Loubière”, only 6km away, offering great trekking.
• Tennis court at Lagorce.
• Between the plum trees from my grandfather’s era is a playground with among other things a climbing- rope, a swing, and a slide.
• “Petanque” (French bowl) court for all ages.
Digital info guidebook:
Our guests receive a personalized digital welcome booklet. We offer you not only a place where you will feel at home but also a roadmap to an exceptional experience.